Thursday, March 24, 2011

Painting with your Veggies

Here is a fun and 'out of the box' painting activity.
I cut off the end of a celery stalk and used it to make flower prints.



I'm so glad I had the camera ready to catch Jillian's reaction when she lifted the celery up.
She had a great time printing a few flowers on her paper, but she was done in about 30 seconds!



So, I poured out a bunch of different colors......



.....rolled out a long piece of paper, painted on some flower stems, and had Jillian and Matthew stamp flowers in their flower garden.



Such a pretty garden.
{with no weeding required!}



Idea found at Homemade Serenity

4 comments:

  1. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together. I am so blessed to discover this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing. You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...